Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Friday, August 3, 2012

Cowboy Hat & Cowboy Boots

Back in the spring my friend Lauren was pregnant with her first child.  I asked her to look through my patterns and pick out some things for me to make for her soon to be little man, Walker.  She knew she was going to have professional pictures taken so she picked out a Cowboy hat.  Well, I couldn't let any cowboy have just a hat.  He needed some cute boots to match.

Lauren had her little boy in late June and has already had the professional pictures taken.  I was so happy when she shared the link and download with me.  Now I get to share them with you!


 What a precious little man.  I made the hat in a country blue with my favorite yarn, I love this Yarn from Hobby Lobby.  I would have put a star or another kind of embellishment on the hat, but I ran out of time.

The boots are made with alternating colors of chocolate and the country blue in the same type of yarn.  They each have a blue star on the sides of the boots.

I wish I had a close up of the boots and hat, but I forgot to take a picture before packaging them up.  This was also right before our big move so taking a picture was the last thing on my mind.

 Here is the same picture in black and white.  It love this as it gives it an old time feel.

Little man Walker was ready to be finished at this point.  He was wiggling out of his cowboy hat and boots, but precious nonetheless.

For my fellow crocheters, you can find the pattern for the hat and the boots here.  They are both from a  great pattern designer.

I am finishing up a few projects and plan to reopen my etsy shop for all the fall and winter hats.  Until then you can see all the products that I have made on my Facebook page.  Remember, I made custom products.  I love making something special for you.  Feel free to send me a picture of something you would like made or tell me the specifics of what you are looking for.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back