One of our family's favorite meals is Stromboli. It is easy and quick and you can add any pizza toppings to make it your own. I hope you enjoy this simple recipe as much as we do!
1 frozen bread dough (found in the freezer section, thaw according to package instructions)
Mozzerala cheese (or any of your favorite cheeses)
Other preferred Pizza toppings
Marinara or favorite spaghetti sauce
(You'll see two different pans as I made 2 batches and I wasn't consistent with my picture taking)
1. Thaw the bread dough according to the package instructions. (You can also use pizza dough or Pillsbury dough. We just like the bread dough taste). The dough tripled in size.
2. Roll our the dough to an even flat consistency. You can roll it as thin as you like.
3. Make 1-inch cuts along the long side of your dough. You don't have to be perfect.
4. Sprinkle some cheese throughout the middle.
6. Grab one of the 1-inch pieces from both sides and either fold into one another, like a braid or twist them into each other. I do both.
7. Bake at 350 for about 20-30 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
Serve with warm marinara or spaghetti sauce.