If you like boutique clothes or all those custom clothes you find at craft fairs, then you will love these patterns. They are absolutely adorable! I have six of Denise's patterns so far and they are amazing! The directions are very clear and easy to understand. Even if you are new to sewing, these are patterns you can conquer.
Unlike most patterns, Whimsy Couture patterns are for a big span of sizes. You are't just getting small sizes, most of them go to teenagers and some are even for adults!
Let me show you some examples of these fantastic patterns:
This is absolutely precious and would be perfect for any photography session.
Perfect for winter and you can customize it to your child's favorite colors or characters.
I just saw a little girl the other day with a Pillowcase shirt on and these ruffled pants. Oh how precious. Anna needs an outfit like this, right?
I have this pattern and will be making many an outfit for Anna out of it.
A girl can never have too many skirts, right?
Another pattern, I think I need this for Anna as well.
Very simple dress to make, but absolutely adorable!
I want some cute pants to lounge in. These would definitely be cuter than my yoga pants (I don't do yoga by the way). I could make some for the holidays too. The options are endless.
There are many ways to connect with Whimsy Couture. You can find her on Facebook (where you can also be alerted of any new patterns and SPECIALS!). Whimsy Couture has a sewing blog where you can get a host of information, tutorials and even potentially test sewing patterns. To shop for all the beautiful patterns, visit the instant download boutique or Whimsy Couture Etsy Shop.
Denise of Whimsy Couture has been kind enough to give a 3-pack of sewing patterns away to one of our lucky followers! Trust me, you won't just want one pattern, you will want them all!
Here is how you can win the 3-pack of patterns!
*Leave a separate comment for each entry.
1. Are you an email subscriber to Our Seven Dwarfs? Leave a comment telling us you are or subscribe and leave us a comment telling us you are a new subscriber.
2. Visit Whimsy Couture and leave us a comment telling us what 3 patterns you would choose.
3. Do you follow Our Seven Dwarfs on blogger? (see sidebar under Follow us) Leave us a comment telling us you do or become a new follower and leave us a comment telling us you follow OSD now. By the way this is a great way to view all your favorite blogs in one place!
4. Do you like Our Seven Dwarfs on Facebook? Leave us a comment and tell us you do or like us and tell us you did.
5. Send some love to Denise on Facebook. Go like her page and then tell her Our Seven Dwarfs sent you! Leave a comment here that you gave some love! *Make sure to click on the little lock button (choose everyone) when you post on facebook so this shares your post with everyone. That gives more love to all!
There you have it, 5 possible entries. You don't have to do all of them, but it sure increases your odds of winning!
Giveaway ends at midnight (EST) on October 29, 2011. Winners will be chosen on Sunday, October 30. All winners will have 48 hours to claim their prize by emailing us at email@example.com.
Good luck and enjoy this Great Thing!
PS. Come back later this week to check out what I made for Anna using one of Whimsy Couture patterns!