Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Polar Bear Hat

My sister created a board on my Pinterest labeled, "Ideas for Jill to make...LOL"She put the LOL, but really she isn't laughing, she is serious.  I don't mind though.  She is giving me new ideas for my shop and I always love a challenge.

Before Christmas, my sister started pinning Polar Bear hats for my nephew.  I promised to make him one, but I was so busy making handmade gifts for Christmas that it got put on the back burner.  Thankfully, my to do list has calmed down and I was able to make it a few weeks back.


Here  is my Evan with his big eyes trying it on for me.  I don't have a picture of my nephew Drew in the hat yet, but I will add it when I get one.
I love the simplicity of this hat.  The soft white yarn (I love this Yarn, of course!) and the black make all the features stand out.  It is just an adorable hat for winter!

If you are interested in this hat or other hats that I make, you can find them in my etsy shop.  I post all my  products (whether they are currently listed or not) on my facebook page (Jillysboutique11).  Go "like" my page.  I plan to do a giveaway soon!

This hat will be on my etsy shop by tomorrow night.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back