Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! Please leave us a comment as we love your feedback.
See where we are partying at the bottom and on the sidebar.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Yummy Broccoli Recipe

Did I write Yummy Broccoli?  Something must be wrong with me!  I have never liked broccoli, well unless it is covered in cheese.  I am happy to report that I have a recipe for broccoli that is both yummy and healthy.  I know, it is a surprise from me (little Paula Deen).  I actually plan to eat broccoli again after eating it like this!


Broccoli Recipe

2 to 3 large heads of broccoli

1/2 teaspoon salt
Sprinkling of pepper

2 to 3 tablespoons of olive oil (depending on amount of broccoli)
1 to 2 teaspoons of sugar (depending on amount of broccoli) {You know I can't go completely healthy, but it is minimal}

Line a baking pan with foil for easy cleanup.  Place the pan on the lowest rack in your oven and preheat oven to 500 degrees.

Cut broccoli into long portions.  Place in a large bowl.  Pour oil, sugar, salt and pepper over the broccoli and toss for coverage.

Take pan out of oven and pour the broccoli onto the pan.  It will give a nice sizzle!  Bake broccoli for 10 to 12 minutes until it starts to brown and is tender.

Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We read every comment and try to respond back if we can. Thank you for making us feel special with your thoughts!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back